What you CAN do with these PLR articles:
– You can claim authorship
– You can add/edit/rearrange/remove content
– You can (and probably should) rewrite them to make them unique
– You can use them as web content
– You can use them for blog posts
– You can use them in newsletters
– You can use them as report content
– You can use them as e-book content
– You can use them in your e-course
– You can use them in an auto-responder
– You can package them with other products
– You can use them as a bonus or giveaway
– You can use them in printed works
– You can add them to a membership site (as long as it’s not a PLR site)
– You can record them into audio content
What you CAN’T do with these PLR articles:
– You can’t give them away for free, unchanged. You have to rewrite them 100% first
– You can’t sell them or give them away as PLR
– You can’t sell them or give them away with Resale Rights or Master Resale Rights
– You can’t offer them through auction sites
– You can’t submit them to Article Directories. Articles must be rewritten 100% to be used for Article Marketing.
– You can’t put my name as the author of the articles you buy from Timpa PLR store or use my name and site’s name in any way. This is because I can’t control how articles are presented or changed once they’ve been sold.
With the above rules stated, you can edit the PLR content, brand it with your name, and profit from it repeatedly!